CROSS CULTURE TEAM COLLABORATION
It’s all about synchronizing diversity and reaching your international goals together
Synchronize your team and harvest the benefits of diversity.
How to create a high performing cross-cultural team – harvesting the benefits of a high degree of diversity
If your team consists of strong individuals with a high degree of diversity you have a brilliant starting point to become considerably more productive than teams with no or little diversity.
But in order for your team to harvest the benefits of diversity the team members must have bridge-building skills and the ability to act culturally intelligent.
Recent research shows that if the team members do not know how to handle the differences – the diverse team is most likely less productive than a homogenous team.
Homogenous teams will simply be more productive.
We pick and pack your workshop with these modules:
- Clarifying team goals and purpose
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- How to implement and maintain a clear language policy
- Creating and maintaining a strong team identity
- Building trust and handling conflict
- Mapping the differences on the team
- Assessing and enhancing your level – and team level – of cultural intelligence (CQ)
- Cross-Cultural Competencies
- Cross-Cultural Communication tools
- Virtual communication collaboration media and optimal virtual conferencing
- Collaboration guidelines (Meetings, deadlines, procedures)